1. Eat real food! Stay away from high sugar foods and any food you’re sensitive to.
- Is sugar ruining your health? Take our sugar quiz to find out if you’re sensitive to sugar.
- Non-GMO and organic is a better choice.
- If you can’t pronounce the ingredients, you probably shouldn’t be eating it.
- Today, the fruits and vegetables we buy from the supermarket are 5-40% lower in minerals than those harvested 50 years ago. Food grown in nutrient deficient soil lacks the nutrients needed to keep people healthy, which helps to explain why people are less healthy today than before modern farming practices were adopted.
- Nutrient-rich soil in our country is eroding faster than the rate at which it is being replenished. U.S. Senate Document 74-264 written in 1936 stated, “The alarming fact is that foods – fruits, vegetables and grains – now being raised on millions of acres of land that no longer contains enough of certain needed nutrients, are starving us – no matter how much we eat of them.”
2. Take nutritional supplements.
- It’s always better to try and get vitamins and minerals from the foods you eat, but nowadays, it is very difficult to consume those nutrients in the proper quantities from only food.
- Today, almost 40% of the U.S. population is considered obese. We are well-fed as far as quantity of food is concerned, but we are starving for nutrients as U.S. Senate Document 74-264 states. People keep eating to fill their physiological hunger for nutrients, which cannot be satisfied by consuming foods grown in nutritionally deficient soil. Check out our Why Take Supplements article to read more about this alarming fact!
- We use wholefood supplements from Standard Process, Systemic Formulas, and other companies that only make professional grade products.
3. Avoid toxic chemicals and metals.
- Never drink or cook with tap water. Use purified water only.
- Read labels on cosmetics and personal care products.
- If you wouldn’t put it in your body, you probably shouldn’t be putting it on your body.
4. Maintain a healthy nervous system with chiropractic adjustments.
- Chiropractic adjustments help to block pain and normalize transmission of nerve signals.
- Adjustments promote faster healing by increasing lymph and blood flow to the area. Required nutrients are brought in, and wastes are transported out to restore the body’s natural ability to heal.
- Adjustments relieve muscle spasms and promote the normal range of motion of joints. Newton’s first law of motion says, “Things that are at rest stay at rest and things that are in motion stay in motion.”
- Muscle and nerve cells die without proper stimulation. The chiropractic adjustment is the most unique and beneficial cellular stimulation known to man!
So, how do you know what foods to eat, what nutrients you need, what chemical or metals you may be exposed to, or whether you need a chiropractic adjustment? All of the above can be overwhelming!? You can spend a lifetime studying these topics!
5. Nutrition Response Testing is the greatest secret to great health!
- We use Nutrition Response Testing to safely and effectively find out what your body needs and what specific organs and areas are currently stressed.
- While there are other techniques, such as blood work and hair analysis to determine your toxic load and nutritional needs, we have found that Nutrition Response Testing is easier, safer, and more effective than any other technology!
- If you are not a candidate for Nutrition Response Testing, it is unlikely that a designed clinical nutrition program like ours will ever help you. However, if you are a candidate for Nutrition Response Testing then it is our clinical experience that nothing else will help you as much!