YOU JUST FOUND
DOT PHYSICAL EXAMS
We offer DOT physicals and certificates.
We also offer chiropractic care, nutrition services, massage therapy, and many other natural health services.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOT EXAM?
1. Paperwork: Complete the DOT physical exam paperwork. Download here.
2. Medical History: Your medical examiner will review your medical history and current medications with you.
3. Blood Pressure: Your blood pressure will be checked and must be under 140/90.
4. Height and Weight: Your height and weight will be documented.
5. Urinalysis: A urine sample will be taken on-site to check for protein, blood, and sugar in your urine.
6. Vision Test: A vision test will be performed and you must have at least 20/40 vision with or without corrective lenses.
7. Hearing Test: Your hearing will be checked and you must be able to perceive a forced whisper at no less than 5 feet away.
8. Body Systems Exam: Your examiner will perform a complete physical exam of your heart, lungs, and major body systems.
DOT PHYSICAL EXAM FORM
Please complete the DOT Form before your appointment or arrive early for your visit to fill it out in our office.
Dr. Kelsey Pilati is a Port Orange chiropractor certified to perform DOT physical exams. Dr. Pilati is happy to answer any questions you may have before or during your exam.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Call or text us at (386) 307-8207 or click the button below to request an appointment.